#SYSCONNECT# Lda. Understands your privacy as important as the way the data is used and shared online.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your private data as well as being transparent about what we collect and for what purpose. The privacy and security of the data you trust us are a priority for us. For this reason, we ensure that personal data are processed and protected in accordance with the new GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR).
The terms of the General Regulation on Data Protection (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), includes several rights with respect to your personal data:
• Right to be informed - right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data,
• Right of access - right to request a copy of the information that we have in our possession,
• Right of rectification - right to correct the data that we were previously provided,
• Right to be forgotten - in certain situations, you have the right to request the cancellation of your data in our registry,
• Right to restricted processing - under certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the procedure.
ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The organization SYSCONNECT Lda., Under corporate identity number 513574506, located at R. Eng. Frederico Ulrich 3210, 2nd 212, 4470-605 Maia, is responsible for the treatment of your personal data as described in terms of the General Regulation of Protection of Data.
PURPOSE OF USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is used to respond to your requests; offer functionality; marketing and customizing products and services for their interests, to process custom orders, develop and improve performance. It is also important for the protection of our site.
PERMANENCE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN OUR DATABASE
We store your personal data only for the period necessary to fulfill the objectives identified in the previous paragraph and to comply with the law. Once the maximum period of conservation is reached, your personal data will be anonymized or disposed of safely.
WITH WHOM WE SHARED YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is shared in the SYSCONNECT organization as well as any Partners and Suppliers.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS STORED
#SYSCONNECT# collects, stores and uses the respective categories of information:
• Identifying and Personal Data - name, email address, address, telephone numbers, user ID and password,
• Job Details - Information about work experiences, such as positions and other business or company information,
• Demographic Category - age, gender, interests, and preferences of the user,
• Identity documents and other personal data only to authenticate the identity of the applicant,
• Information and contacts of potential customers,
• Payment information in case of a purchase, namely the national identity number and other data to process the request for credit or financing,