The #SYSCONNECT# HelpDesk allows minimizing response time from the time of a possible incident and the start of a technical intervention. Through a single point of contact (SPOC), a multi-purpose technical engineering team will be in action with the mission of solving the problem quickly and effectively. By diagnosing, registering, escalating, and managing incidents effectively, including coordinating support with other entities, we ensure that infrastructure downtime is reduced.
Regular submission of service reports helps you understand and measure compliance and performance of the services and how service levels are achieved.
Benefits IT HelpDesk Service
- SPOC - Single Point of Contact;
- Opening and internal assignment of support requests;
- Incident management;
- Support level escalation management;
- Support order management;
- Analysis of resolution state;
- The issue of incident reports;
- SLA (Service Level Agreement) Compliance Analysis.
HelpDesk Contact (+351) 229 426 459 / firstname.lastname@example.org